This year’s New Frontier will showcase Africa as the sourcing powerhouse with:
- Diversified capabilities from quality to cost.
- Opportunities to set up vertically integrated supply chains
- Competitive labour costs.
- Duty-Free access to both EU and US markets.
- Growing readymade garments, fabrics, textile and home textile exports from $2.5b in 2016.
- Destination Africa’s 1000 sq.m. Exhibition area hosting 100 manufacturers will also be a golden opportunity to get the best use of Duty-Free programs such as Africa Growth & Opportunity Act (AGOA), Qualified Industrial Zones (QIZ) and Moroccan Free Trade Area.